Monday, April 9, 2012

TRAVEL TIPS-HONG KONG EDITION

Traveling is ruthless on your health, well of course if you make it! I have learned along the way some important tips to staying beautiful and staying healthy when traveling. I just landed in Hong Kong yesterday after 23 hours of flying! My fiancé and I are exhausted but so excited to spend time in another continent and see a lifestyle that is so different than anything either of us has ever experienced!



A few important tips in this video I made in the hotel room once we arrived :) Don't laugh to hard, its the FIRST video I have ever made. I plan to make a ton while I am out here so follow me on youtube, FACEBOOK or Twitter @starsystemz

Some quick tips for you:
1. MOISTURIZE
-The plane circulation is very drying to your skin. I always bring chapstick, eye moisturizer, hand moisturizer, and face/neck moisturizer. Go into Sephora or any department store and ask for samples. Most of the time they are travel sized and will fit beautifully in your carry on!

2. BRING HEALTHY SNACKS
-DO NOT expect the airport or plane snacks to be healthy, they rarely ever are even when they provide you with nuts most of the time they are salted and roasted. I brought some fruit, lara bars (vegan) and raw vegetable sticks. This kept me munching and away from the fun snacks the airline provided.

3. Drink TONS of water!
-This will keep you hydrated and healthy. Being on a plane with a ton of germs and other diseases without any ventilation is not good for your health. The least you can do is stay hydrated. Alcohol looks nice on a flight but unless you really need it, alcohol will just dry you out. Drink water and see how you feel after that!

4. ALWAYS DRESS NICE yet COMFORTABLE
-Showing up to the airport in your pajamas is so not cool. I am so over seeing girls look like slobs its not cute. I'm not saying to wear your tightest dress and highest heels just jeans and a nice t-shirt will do just fine. I promise you, people will treat you with respect and who knows who you might meet!

Jeans, cute tank, blazer and comfy wedges

I hope everyone enjoyed an amazing Easter and had lots of chocolate!





No comments:

Post a Comment