Monday, April 23, 2012

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY


As some of you know I have been cleansing in preparation to my wedding day which is in 12 days! Wow has time flown on by :) Anyways I got A LOT of feedback some great and motivational and a lot of questions (you are so skinny why would you harm your body so and so...) I really love the motivation and the questions because it gives me a chance to explain to people that cleansing is not just about losing weight, as most think. Cleansing is a chance to give your body, organs, soul, mind and digestive system a time to clean out the waste. I have yet to meet someone who cleansed and did not feel more postivie or even more in touch with themselves. If you have noticed, since I have been cleansing my blog actually has a standardized theme now :) See what I mean... I have stopped harming my body and it has opened my mind and self to creativity! If you have ANY questions or concerns let me know I love talking with people about cleansing and asking is learning!

Motivational Monday today was inspired by yesterdays festivities. I really tried to stick to just tasting the wine and crunching away at the cooked veggies but if you see below in these gorgeous pictures it was difficult not to test the chocolate strawberries, VERY difficult not to munch on some grilled chicken skewers and EXTRA EXTRA difficult not to enjoy more wine, but hey as David Guy Powers says EACH DAY IS A NEW LIFE! So why give up now when today is a NEW LIFE and I can start over! 


All set up for wine tasting and scent smelling games! The girls and I learned SO much! How to properly open a wine bottle and more about the scents of Blush, White and Red wines. Little did I know being a wino and all but I had a fantastic time learning how to open a bottle!


Set up of delicious lunch for my lovely ladies! Catered by Teo's in San Jose! Alferdo Aguilar does an AMAZING job setting everything up and uses organic ingredients which is so important to me! The girls LOVED all the food if you would like to contact him his number is 624-157-5943 and he has a restaurant called Teo's right in San Jose if you want to give him a try!

Bacon covered pineapple salad with what I think is feta cheese! The girls finished this one right off!

Smoked salmon salad with cheeses and tomatoes.


Little fruit cakes and those delicious chocolate covered strawberries! Chocolate covered strawberries COULD not be passed up! O well today is a new day :)


All the girls who attended! Thanks again ladies, I had SO much fun! We played games brought by the lovely Rachel Marie and I got some beautiful gifts which I am VERY thankful for!

SUNDAY APRIL 22, 2012 

Hot water and lemon to start off my day and give my liver a jump start for the days activities!


Enjoying a delicious Baja Super Food shake! Tons of greens spinach, celery, and cucumber!

Result...delicious :)


This is my hubby's breakfast: turkey bacon and eggs with a slice of Ezekiel bread and some cheese :) Smells so yummy but only for the HUNNY!



Last night (Friday night), my love and I as well as our good friend went out to Mi Casa for dinner so I enjoyed an amazing salad with zucchini, corn, onions, peppers and leaves with a lovely dressing made just for me. I asked the chef to take all the veggies and blend them in a blender with some lime and boy was it delicious! I later added some pico de gallo on top to add some of my favorite fruit tomatoes :)




Green Shake I had filled with Chia Seeds and all the greens I had in my fridge!


This is what has been keeping me busy! My finished product, welcome baskets for my out of town guests flying in just for my wedding :) One thing I recommend while cleansing is keep busy! It really takes your mind off of it and my creative juices have been flowing like crazy!


The next time you fall off your wagon and turn away from your goals don't worry tomorrow is a new day! Get back on and work it girl! 

Question: What keeps you going towards your goals? What is your biggest motivation? 

COMMENT and let me know!









No comments:

Post a Comment