Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TIP TUESDAY



Are you up to the challenge? Its so easy and fun to try new things so go for it! 5 items, easy! 

Try out shiitake mushrooms, portobello mushrooms, chia seeds, maca powder, seaweed, kiwis, grapefruit, brussel sprouts, lima beans, black eyed peas, quinoa, starfruit, blackberries, broccoli spears, asparagus, artichokes...the list is endless. You can even try out new spices! I love paprika, its traditionally used in Hungarian dishes but can be added to chicken, beef, pork, or turkey and give a kick of flavor just by grilling with it! 

It's always nice to acquire new tastes as you get older. I used to hate vegetables and now I eat them at every meal literally EVERY meal! So go for it, try out those broccoli spears you used to hate as a kid! I bet you have new taste buds and they will be super yummy!

Comment and let me know what you picked up! I would love to hear your choices! 


No comments:

Post a Comment