Thursday, April 5, 2012

SUGAR THE DEVIL



This picture has been all over my Facebook lately, and I thought I would add to the horrible effects of SUGAR. We all love it and studies show that Americans eat 22 teaspoons of sugar a day! 22 teaspoons! Thats horrible especially when you find out why you should avoid that stuff.



Ok..so sugar sucks but what else can replace that awesomely sweet taste? I could say instead of sugar dose your body with artificial sugars but to be honest that is even worse. Things like Splenda, Sweet n Low and Equal just cause cancer and who knows what else.

Its time to look at things like Stevia, all natural honey, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, lime, lemon, fruits anything else just not sugar :) Learn to live without it. I bet you if you cut out that soda or that energy drink you will be surprised at your new abs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment