Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WORK IT WEDNESDAY


By the way: I am OBSESSED with "Starships" by Nicki Minaj....


I started off with a bit of cycle! It kind of has become my new favorite thing :) I did it from ten minutes although I recommend to just do it for about 2-3 minutes to get your heart pumping!

I started my timer and working out HAPPENED! haha* I left the gym after this cycle (4 times yah!!) sweaty, wet and felt a force of energy ride throughout my body!

P.S If you can't reach 4 cycles than push yourself to at least complete two! I promise one day 4 cycles will become the regular but make sure you build yourself up to this! Make it a GOAL!



My food yesterday! So many people write me private messages and ask me what I eat on a given day! I start my morning off with at least a liter of water followed by a veggie based shake. Snack is either a piece of fruit or a handful of seeds. After a few hours (3-4 hours) I head on over to lunch and usually have something already cooked up in the fridge waiting to be eaten :) Smoked marlin this week because I picked it up at the farmers market saturday! Loving it! For dinner, we went to Mi Casa (top restaurant choice in Los Cabos) and I ordered a salad with dressing on the side. Look at those colors! I also added a side of grilled chicken and cut it up very tiny so my body can easily digest it!


Do you enjoy timed workouts or do you like to count your reps and sets?





No comments:

Post a Comment