Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WORK IT WEDNESDAY





I just did this workout and boy let me tell you the first two times I was ok but those last two WOWOW! Love it :)

Comment and let me know how you do with it?

So I started sprouting as my challenge this week for growing something! I am not the best photographer (working on that) but you can see those babies are growing! Its so exciting and makes me feel so much joy to witness these little things growing! I already have so many ideas on what recipes I will incorporate them in!


Look at those little guys they have white tails!!

I also decided to start going to the Farmer's Market in Pedregal Mar Adentro every Wednesday, although I went late I still picked up some fresh stuff! 


I got avocados, kale, swiss chard, purple carrots, rosemary, mint, basil, sweet peppers, eggplant, celery, baby spinach, beets and chia seeds! Next week I plan to go early so I can get some organic grass fed chicken and beef. 



I have only had these once in my life and I can't wait to try them again! Purple carrots yummm!

-What lifestyle changes have you made this year?

-What did you decide to grow?


No comments:

Post a Comment