Monday, May 7, 2012

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY


My wedding day has come to a close and I have to tell you it was the best day of my life! Today's quote has to do with the fact that when you have a goal and sometimes it can be tough, stressful or a struggle to reach it to remember IT IS WORTH IT! I am not going to lie to you all and tell you my wedding planning was stressful because honestly it was not (thanks to Rachel and Michelle)

Rachel Hansen of Infinity Weddings
http://www.infinity-cabo.com

Michelle DeBerge-Life Coach
http://www.michelledeberge.com

Sometimes you just have to let your ego go and get some help. I always enjoy doing and accomplishing things all by myself but after I learned a LONG time ago that help is sometimes needed it really reduces your stress, anxiety and all that and most ALWAAYSSS it is done 10000000 times better!

So the next time you may be feeling like your goals are NOT possible due to struggles, work, family, TIME, money ANY of that, just reach out for help and realize it will all be worth it in the end.



Waves crashing, gorgeous day, seeing all my friends and family support mine and my HUSBAND (so awesome saying that) relationship felt so amazing!


Since my father passed away when I was 6 and my grandfather when I was 12 and my other close Great Uncle is all the way in Ireland (and a traveling Catholic Priest) I decided to have another special man in my life walk me down! 


My girls from High School flew all the way from Boston, MA, New York City, NY and Orange County just to be with me! They all had to struggle and find a way to be with me but knew how important it was! As you can see by this picture in the end it was WELL worth it! Love you Dolls :)


Photo booth extravaganza! If you are looking for something fun to add to your wedding a photo booth is it! So much fun!




Norman's close friends from high school made the trip as well! Love you girls!



Cali girls getting ready for my special day! The couple on the left came all the way from San Diego :)


We are MARRIED! Best feeling in the world!


All that planning SO WORTH IT!


The best day of my life! So happy it all came together and brought out so many of my close friends and family! I LOVE the feeling of having a loving family (friends included) Friends are family!

Back to bringing Star Systemz back to life! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment