You may think that organic food is more expensive and not in your budget and trust me, I understand, that is why I use Dr. Oz's spray on certain foods. We should all realize that buying organic produce may cost more but how much money will we save at the doctors office or even the hospital?
Here is a chart to memorize so the next time you head out to the store you know wusssupp! haha
Here are three steps from Rose Lee Calabro you can use when shopping:
- Farmer's Market
- Farmers Market means nothing if you DO NOT ask QUESTIONS!
- Are there artificial fertilizers or pesticides?
- Did you add compost and a natural mineral-rich amendment (over 90 minerals) to soil?
- If yes to the second question stock up!!
- Appearance and Color?
- Glow-Freshly Picked
- Glossy-Stay Away
- Perfect Shape-Stay Away
- Does it smell fresh or does it smell chemically?
- Does it feel greasy?-Stay Away
Let me know how you do! I did the farmers market one yesterday and found out everything passed the test so I stocked up :)
Have an amazing day!