Friday, May 11, 2012

FABULOUS FRIDAY



So what is that nasty pot you were showing all over the world today? (sorry for promoting my blog)

It is Arnica and its the homeopathic remedy that has saved my skin! 

Arnica belongs to the sunflower family and is used to help fight inflammation. I have been taking the pills for awhile and have noticed a HUGE difference in the way I bruise and my lovely bug bites as well.






I take the pills every few hours and the pomade (or in spanish Pomada) I rub in every morning after my shower and night before I go to bed. 

Arnica is special because it also can help heal those varicose veins you have been complaining about! The best part is its all natural which is what I love about it.

According to ivillage.co.uk
Arnica works by stimulating the activity of white blood cells which process congested blood, and by dispersing trapped fluids from joints and muscles and bumped and bruised tissue. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial qualities and it is these that help to reduce pain and swelling as well as improving wound healing.
I was stupid enough to get a black Henna tattoo around Christmas and I wish I had a before picture but considering what it looked like and what it looks like now is a huge difference (although still nasty) I will most likely get it lasered since it was such a bad case! (Thank the Universe I got a heart and not something stupid)



Not me but what it originally looked like


My dog Bugsey always likes to be a model when I am taking pictures :)



My first attempt at Chia Seed Pudding, it was so good I ate that entire bowl and the best part is its so light and fluffy I did not have that nasty full feeling!


My sprouts are going crazy, I think I might need a larger jar! The best part is they are growing leaves which means I will have an abundance of Chlorophyll at its highest efficiency. 



Look at those tails! I can NOT wait to eat these little guys yumm! 

QUESTION: What did you end up growing? Send me pictures I would love to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment