Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WORK IT WEDNESDAY





Today was an awesome day and to think it just started....

I got my workout on with my new client! I am having so much fun with her because I get to experiment and see if my method really works on everyone :) Personally, I have MARVELOUS results when I follow it to the T. I also want to see if other ladies would have the same results..onwards towards a path of trial and error and so far so good :) Pictures to follow soon....

Afterwards I headed to the farmers market with the two Rachel's and we dined on some delicious BREAKFAST eatery and I bought some appealing foods:



Strawberries, zucchini, broccolini, sweat dumpling squash, chipotle hummus, and green salsa (?) 



Last Saturday, I bought Noni fruit and tried it out for the first time. To my surprise it is not as bitter as everyone said but it smells like sweaty armpit. (yuck :-p) Once I got over the smell, I was able to add it to my smoothies and I can already feel the extra burst of Superwoman Noni Energy


My lovely Noni Juice :) 

I am working on a complete recipe using this stuff but so far I have to add a ton of berries to give it a non-armpit smelling goodness! 
I am back to (non) baking again and making my own energy bars! I used to do it all the time but got lazy and my favorite protein powder is unavailable here in Cabo so I have to wait until people bring some down when visiting. It can take some time before I get my next batch so I try not to waste it on healthy treats. 
I made my Star Systemz Energy Bars last night and let me tell you I almost ate the whole batch! Thank goddness I was making bars for a client and was able to stop myself (only for that reason)


Oatmeal, water, protein powder, chia seeds, coconut oil and a handful of choco chips




I am so proud of myself :) Almost fully off of my Lexapro (anxiety meds)
I want to push myself to learn how to deal with anxiety in a more natural way such as deep breathing, scents and yoga so goodbye pills :)

This will be a challenge for me but a challenge I am willing to take on! 
(plus those baby defect commercials are scarring the crap out of me!!)


If you are too lazy to make your own iced tea (me) Honest Tea ROCKS

Questions:

Are the Wednesday Workouts working for you?
What are some of your favorite Farmer's Market finds?





No comments:

Post a Comment