Friday, June 1, 2012

FABULOUS FRIDAY

Time to get FABULOUS!

It is June 1st, 2012 and let me say one thing .......

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND MR BENTLEY!!

I celebrate half birthdays what can I say... :)

Back to being fabulous...

Music is today's topic!


Music changes ALL moods! 

I get ready to music, rock out to music when I write blog posts, work out to music, and ALWAYS have a song in my head (I wish I could sing...)

As read in on WebMD:

"Not only did our sample of students report more positive emotions after listening to music, but their already positive emotions were intensified by listening to music,"

According to the New York Times:

"Studies have shown that listening to music during exercise can improve results, both in terms of being a motivator (people exercise longer and more vigorously to music) and as a distraction from negatives like fatigue."

You can make ANY mood turn around with a song so get some hot songs poppin and become that hot super star that you are meant to be!

Suggestions:

-Nicki Minaj-"Star Ships"
-Axwell ft. Errol Reid-"Nothing But Love"
-Beyonce-"Who Run the World (Girls)"
-Swedish House Mafia-"24 One (Your Name)"
-Flo Rida-"WildOnes"
-Lil Wayne-"6 Foot, 7 Foot"
-David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj-"Where Them Girls At"
-Chris Brown-"Turn Up the Music"
-Calvin Harris ft. Kelis-"Bounce"
-Snoop Doog-"Sweat"
-Ke$ha-"We R who We R"
-Flo Rida-"Good Feeling"
-Jennifer Lopez ft. PitBull-"On the Floor"
-Drake-"Headlines"
-Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne-"Motivation"
-Aviccii & Sebastian Drums-"My Feelings For You"

Just some songs on my current playlist :)

What are your favorite songs to workout to? Get Ready to? Dance to?

While I have been cooking up a storm my girlfriend Ashley Armstrong had some amazing Super Foods for me :) Read more about her HERE


Delicious super food cookies, raw brownies, raw SUPER BALLS and Baja Superfoods Booster!


All homemade right in Ashley's kitchen! YUMMMYYY



Look at those scrumptious cookies yum NOM NOM!

I enjoyed one cookie, one brownie and one super ball for lunch yesterday with a glass of almond milk :)





No comments:

Post a Comment