Thursday, June 14, 2012

THIRSTY THURSDAY



I feel like I just posted one of these boy does time FLY!


I needed one of these little JOYS because I have had quite the week...


I used to be super into COMPUTER PROGRAMMING when I was in high school and I could figure out ANYTHING, LITERALLY, ANYTHING

I had the opportunity to do an internship in high school at BOEING and as you can see in this picture I hated it! Sometimes what you are good at (or used to be good at) is not your true passion so therefore you need to find something else...

and now on to Wordpress....WOW..

Working on moving this wonderful blog to an actual website :)

If you have any tips or tricks please feel free to contact me...

BACK to Thirsty Thursday...


Ahhh...and hey I can't complain this is my OFFICE space :)


CLICK READ MORE FOR THE RECIPE



This poison packs around 160-170 calories not bad for a blended drink who's calories are usually around 500-600...

COMMENT and let me know your POISON of choice :)




No comments:

Post a Comment