Thursday, June 7, 2012

THIRSTY THURSDAY


Are you THIRSTY?


I sure am....


Celery, cilantro, sun dried tomatoes....


O and BOOZE...
Thursday's are my new favorite post because I get to try a new drink! YAY ME!!


Mr. Bacardi Oak Heart enjoying my backyard....


I picked this beauty up at Costco for about $7.50 US! You can't beat that and let me tell you the flavors are tasty for you to enjoy the rum by itself...

For recipe....


or with this...


I rocked the RUMBA like no tomorrow as I was shaking...

I was inspired by the hot summer sun!

Are you in shape for summer? 

I offer skype sessions, with 30 day meal plan, work out routines, and daily motivation 

If you are interested feel free to leave a comment or email me at 
COURTNEY@STARSYSTEMZ.COM

If you are and live in Baja Sur California I also offer mobile SPRAY TANNING:


Running a HUGE special to get the WORD OUT and also due to my new OFFICIAL business opening out here in CABO!

What is your favorite alcohol? Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, Tequila...? COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment