Thursday, June 28, 2012

THIRSTY THURSDAY



MarGaZITTA time :)



Jennifer Westmore concocted this amazing Margarita! 
Low calorie and super yummy
Thank you for sharing Jennifer!

If you have any recipes, I would love to share them with everyone submit them in the comment box below :)



During our honeymoon, we took advantage of another Tequila Adventure at the Ritz Carlton and did a Private Tequila Tasting.

Although my husband has already claimed Don Julio 1942 as his favorite, we were both up to trying all the other tequilas even though I am a Wine Chick ;)


The setup was beautiful! In the center was celery, jimica, carrots and chocolate which I took the pleasure of indulging because as the expert said tequila always tastes better with chocolate :)


My handsome hubby and the tequilas we tasted :)



From right to left: 345, Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia, Don Julio 1942, unsure ,Milagro, unsure


My two favorites!


Adios Amigas :)





No comments:

Post a Comment