Monday, March 26, 2012

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY

March is coming to an end and April is in just a few days. April showers bring May flowers is the saying but why have April showers! Put down what your doing and put your goals into ACTION! Or if you have yet to know what your goals truly are sit, write do whatever you must do to get some goals that are true to you and what you want. 

One thing I have learned about myself and goal setting for others is that instead of saying "I can't have any sweets" or "I can't have a drink tonight at dinner" you should turn it into a positive goal and remove the can't! Say "I am going to enjoy my healthy dinner and have some tea at the end" or "I'll enjoy my water tonight and know that tomorrow I will wake up clear headed and ready for my day." What I have noticed is that when you tell yourself that you can't have something, you end up wanting it MORE! So why say NO to it when you can put in your head the better option and be happy with the decisions you have made when you reach your goals!

So go ahead get some goals started for April and remember Summer is around the corner! Make it happen and make it happen right!



No comments:

Post a Comment