Monday, March 5, 2012

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY


The weekend is over so now its time to look at yourself and ask yourself if you are committing to your goals? New years has come and gone and most of us have fallen off the bandwagon of our new years resolution but why? 

It is never to late to look back at what you wanted to accomplish this year and start again! Just because you gave up last weekend does not mean you have to continue to give up. 

For instance, one of my new years resolution was to consume alcohol just once a week and to keep it to 2 drinks maximum, but I fell off and right away. It can be hard when you live in a party town and go out all the time, but really what excuse do I have? I found this quote and it really spoke to me. I am either going to DO it or NOT. I know exactly what I need to do and how to do it so it just needs to be done. I will feel much better, be healthy and of course when you care for your body you shine!

This quote can go for all sorts of events so whenever you feel out of it or feel like giving up on your goals remember to just DO IT, stop trying to lose weight, stop trying to eat healthy just DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment