Monday, January 16, 2012

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY

Sometimes all you need to get you going is just a little bit of something. That something needs to be your motivation! What motivates you to stop eating junk food? What is your motivation to go to the gym? What makes you want to not just show up but sweat a storm and push yourself?

There has to be something! Write your goals down, make promises to yourself, reward yourself (not with food) but with a manicure or new workout clothes etc.!

Motivation is key and is why I wake up every morning at 7 am to sweat and workout and than go and do it all over again mid afternoon! My motivation is myself and I know the steps to get where I want to be. It takes more than just doing you must perform it! Total health is not just one step its a lifestyle!

Get motivated and write down what motivates you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment