I went to the market yesterday and noticed an abundance of avocados! I said to myself, why am I spending money on this Olay anti-aging stuff when I know about this wonderful fruit! Not only is it an amazing facial remedy it also provides a significant amount of moisture to your hair and skin!
Tips on Avocados
- Avocados are very perishable so when making your magic potion use right away
- Fully ripened avocados will show you the best results
- To ripen an avocado faster place avocado in a brown paper bag with a banana for two days
- After cutting avocado in half squeeze a lime, wrap in plastic and store in refrigerator
-1 avocado skin
- Take the skin of the avocado
- Rub it and massage into face for 2-3 minutes
- Leave the oil from the skin on your face for about 10 minutes
- Wash your face and pat dry
-The peel contains many oils that will help moisturize the skin
-This remedy is great for the winter as skin tends to be dryer during this season
-Try doing this while making guacamole
Green Hair Machine
-1 egg yolk
- Take a shower and just wet hair
- With damp hair mash 1/2 an avocado in a bowl
- Add olive oil and egg yolk and mix until constancy is that of a conditioner
- Place mix starting at your ends and working up into hair
- Massage and leave on for 30 minutes
- Rinse and shampoo as normal with luke warm water
-Avocados being rich in polyunsaturated fats and protein is ideal for hair rejuvenation. The fats and proteins will help bring dead, dull hair back to life and fill the breakage with natural fats and proteins.
Have an amazing weekend and I hope you enjoy some natural, organic beauty this weekend!