Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TABATA TUESDAY

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays :) I sure did! I got tons of makeup, clothes and from the love of my life some bling bling and a brand new big Louis! I could not ask for more! I also threw a dinner party of 13 people and with the help of my Mom it went quite smooth considering I had never done something like that before, especially a Christmas dinner! I made side dishes like quinoa black bean salad, apple cider carrots, asparagus with shallots, candied chickpeas and my love grilled steaks, chicken and shrimp!

To burn off this wonderful feast I have been working out like crazy even doing squats while washing my face but in my eyes every bit helps!

Today I started off my morning with a ton of water and this lovely tabata workout:

Tabata Week 5 Workout
-Start off with a quick stretch and 2 minute pre cardio workout. Try walking around the house in a steady pace, jogging on the treadmill or lightly jump roping

Jump Rope-20 seconds
Rest-10 seconds
V-ups- 20 seconds
Rest-10 seconds
Jump Rope-20 seconds
Rest-10 seconds
Squats with 5 pound weights-20 seconds
Rest-10 seconds
Jump Rope-20 seconds
Rest-10 seconds
Lunges with 5 pound weights-20 seconds
Rest-10 seconds
Jump Rope-20 seconds
Rest-10 seconds
V-ups-20 seconds
Rest-10 seconds

For some reason I was able to repeat so I did but I recommend just completing the one time! If you still have energy why not try a second round or even just do a quick ab burner!

-Do some light cardio for 2 minutes and stretch everything out!

You now are ready for the day and mind what you place in your body! Your body is your temple, you only get one so make it a healthy one!

Enjoy your workout and let me know how it goes

Love and Shine

C

No comments:

Post a Comment