Sunday, February 26, 2012

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY


Who do you become when you get in the zone of your workout? Are you the person who gets out all of your aggression and stress and pushes yourself into a sweat or are you the girl who walks around the gym lifts a few weights and walks on the treadmill? Just because you walk into a gym and throw some weights around does not mean you got your workout in! Become tough and strong!

If you know me personally, you know I am quite petite and built very small but I am STRONG. I lift weights at the gym and push 100+ lbs on a leg press. I sweat and sometimes I even grunt but I get out all my aggression and stress when at the gym. I leave the gym or leave my workout happy and energized! I do not always work out at the gym and you do not either. All you truly need is your own body, a good playlist, some weights and an area to sweat!

How do you feel when you leave your workout? Do you look in the mirror and feel like you put in your time. Stop complaining about your body and start pushing yourself at the gym. You can't sit there and say I go to the gym 5 days a week and I don't see any changes. Ask yourself..are you really working out?

Make some changes and changes will be made to your body!

Start your week off right and sweat your stress out, feel energized and feel good about doing something for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment